Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Monday, but we got the document!

It was very crazy day today, because my husbund took the car in order to get appostile and document about living space from King county, later he drove to our agency to give it to them. I took the kids to school. I went on foot about 40 minutes. It was really uncomfortable! I still feel sick from the trip. I went both way twice, to live Nicholas there and to pick him up from school. I will Never do it again!
But I am very happy thet my husbund went to several places just to get thet last document for oue dossier. I hope to hear good news from Victoria soon. We really ready to add another child to our family!
If John or I thought our family was not under control or that we could not handle parenting another child, we would not be adopting. Thank you to all who support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment